Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pants Sagging

Come on Souljah Boy, we got to do better.

I am at McDonald's minding my business, chilling, eating my #1 Combo. I see these 2 Clowns come in (that's what I call young ignorant dudes when I see them = Clowns). Why were they clowns? Because they both had on belts, but they weren't buckled, what's the point? Easy access for the other dude you with? And they were holding their pants up with one hand.

After one of the clowns ordered their food, he grabbed his tray and tried to walk to his table, lost grip of his pants, they started to fall down and he nearly dropped his food. Why? You have a belt why not use it?


I know, years ago when there was no such thing as baggy jeans, people bought their jeans a few sizes larger to have a little extra room. Then, urban clothing came around and made all the clothes extra baggy, so you wouldn't have to do that. Now, we have skinny jeans and people are still sagging to the point that their boxers are showing and I really don't get it.
I really want our people to have more class and dignity for themselves. It makes no sense to wear a belt, but not buckle it and let your pants fall down. As a dude, I do NOT want to see your boxes fam. That's real.

Women, please, do me this one favor. If you don't do anything I say, please do this... Each guy you see with his pants hanging down, tell him "pull your pants up, that is not a good look." Trust me, over time, if guys know that females don't like it, then they will change. I promise, men spend so much money to try to impress and "get" a girl, if all they have to do is pull their pants up, I am sure they will comply.



Ladies, if a dude tries to talk to you and his pants are sagging, tell him "I talk to men, men don't wear their pants like that, so if you want to continue to talk to me, you need to pull your pants up."

Have some class people. Can't be gangsta, hard, swag on premium, or anything else cool when you are hold on to your pants so they won't fall down. Usually when people's pants fall down, everyone laughs, at this point, it is no longer a laughing matter.

 Articles on sagging pants:

2 comments: